C-Suite On Deck
Keep me plugged in with the best
Join thousands of your peers and receive our weekly newsletter with the latest news, industry events, customer insights, and market intelligence.
I agree to the
terms of service
PLEASE CORRECT THE FOLLOWING:
Please Enter Some Keywords
Do TV Ads drive Social Media Engagements? Let's Find Out
In Q4 of 2016, 82.1% of the video, or over 500 trillion minutes, was consumed via traditional television. The remaining 17.9%, a still-impressive 110 trillion minutes, was a combination of OTT, tablets, mobile, and desktop screens. 87% of people use the second screen while they watch TV, meaning competition for attention is fierce but so is the opportunity for impactful cross-screen consumer engagement.
I'm for real
Enter your email once to access all our information and resources.
(Your email address is required so we know you're a real person)
By downloading this content, you give permission for your contact information to be shared with the content provider who may contact you in regards to the content.