LinkedIn Rolls Out Interest Targeting for Advertisers

CONOR BOND | January 30, 2019

article image
15% of people love their jobs. The other 85% are either indifferent or miserable. Indifference and misery seldom translate into engagement. Although you can serve your LinkedIn ads to users based on their careers, you can’t be sure those people like their jobs enough to care.

Spotlight

Atalanta Advertising & Design

Atalanta Advertising & Design is a Glasgow, formed in 1997 the advertising agency & design consultants specialising in graphic design, brand creation, web design, advertising, marketing.

OTHER ARTICLES

Bored? Tampa Bay company’s app spices up sports reruns

Article | April 15, 2020

With live sports on hold for the foreseeable future, broadcasters have started reairing games from yesteryear to keep audiences entertained during the coronavirus pandemic. For sports fans who know the outcome, reruns can be dull. Enter Super Squares, an app developed by Tampa-based React LLC that can put the adrenaline back into those dusty classics. The iOS and Android app is a modern take on “football squares” players check in before a game and make predictions, answer questions about ads and the game at regular intervals, and earn new super squares.

Read More

Amazon Big Game Ad Tallies the Most Views via YouTube AdBlitz

Article | February 10, 2020

YouTube revealed the five most-viewed Super Bowl LIV ads on its YouTube AdBlitz portal for Big Game spots. YouTube ads marketing cultural moments and trends lead Gina Shalavi unveiled the top five by views as of 11:59 p.m. ET Feb. 5, as well as short descriptions of the ads, in a blog post Monday. Amazon topped the list by asking, “What did we do before Alexa?” Shalavi wrote, “With a medieval theme, people cover everything, from the temperature to news to jokes, all features on Alexa.” The spot features Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi. Bill Murray helped drive Jeep to the second spot with Groundhog Day, and Shalavi wrote, “Murray takes a groundhog and escapes in an orange Jeep for endless adventures.”

Read More

Bespoke brands are rushing to build and promote virtual fitting tools

Article | March 30, 2020

With the vast majority of Americans quarantined and events canceled, it would seem a fashion category that would be hit hard is bespoke suits. But according to several founders, suit fittings are still happening, they’ve just moved online. Colin Hunter, co-founder of bespoke suit brand Alton Lane, said his team has spent the past 10 days rapidly building and perfecting the infrastructure needed to get virtual fittings off the ground, to replace in-person fittings. The process has been informal and fast-moving, and fittings are now being conducted with customers over FaceTime, Google Hangouts and text. It’s Hunter hope that the virtual fittings, which kicked off last week, will be enough to see the brand through this rough period.

Read More

How to Restore Competition in Digital Advertising Markets and Protect Users

Article | March 2, 2020

After a careful analysis, the British Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) concluded that Google and Facebook dominate many online markets, including search, social media, search advertisement, display advertising, and open display advertising. The agency also concluded that while some of this concentration is due to specific market failures, these companies’ dominance is also due to a series of artificial barriers to entry and expansion of competitors that “if addressed through appropriate remedies could profitably sustain competition between a number of” players.

Read More

Spotlight

Atalanta Advertising & Design

Atalanta Advertising & Design is a Glasgow, formed in 1997 the advertising agency & design consultants specialising in graphic design, brand creation, web design, advertising, marketing.

Events